Thursday, March 31, 2011

DREAM THAT CAN'T BE ARCHIEVED.

Today i'm learn something, if we want something just grab it before it to late. before this i'm always be a person that always follow whta the other says. i'm always be patient eventhou it might make me lost something that i'm really wanted.

with this kinda of attitude, i'm never archieve my dream. i'm waiting for my promotion to be a senior sargeant i reserved officer training unit but i never get it. they always put me incharge in technical as a kopral. i has already been in that position last 2 years and my other friends have been transfer to other department and get promoted and learn a new damn thing but for me, i just the old same guys that sit in the same with the same thing.

why not just for one, people look me in other perspective. i'm can lead the other. i know i can but why people dont see its. i'm tired to stay in the same placewith the same thing to do. i'm want to learn other thing just like everyone else in this unit. for now i'm leave my department to my assistance and my fellow junior to handle its. i want they to learn something while i'm not in the department and not always be me incharge for somthing.

i decide to take a long rest from heavy work as a kopral semboyan and let my squad handle technical while i'm away and they will see what i' saying is true. if they dont teach someone to replace me or to cover me, they will be i trouble in technical.

from now on, i will stand up for something that i believed that i can archieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS MY BLOG

"THIS LIFE IS TO SHORT,WHATEVER WE HAVE DONE TODAY WHETHER IT GOOD OR BAD,IT WILL SURELY COME BACK TO US SOMEDAY."

TEENAGERS SOCIAL PROBLEMS

TEENAGERS SOCIAL PROBLEMS
WHO’S FAULT IS’T?